I have a thing for metallic colors and I wanted to do a bit of experimenting. In this painting I play with metallic greens and golds to find out some cool ways to combine them and create a royal kind of feel.
It reminds me a bit of the wizard of Oz plus a bit of a Yes Album cover…hmmmm
I hope you enjoy this video and try playing with your own metallic colors.
Here is the video.
I invite you to become a member and get lessons from Gerardo Amor and myself, and in the future others.
If you want to learn how to take your spray paint art to the next level and begin to paint as a professional artist,
and sign up as a basic or Gold member.
I invite you to subscribe to my channel on Youtube so that you will be notified each time I upload a video with free spray paint art tips and techniques.
Here’s my channel URL
Also please say hi on Facebook and check out our huge gallery of spray paint art pictures.
I welcome your friendship and your comments.
- At least 5 Videos a month
- +Secrets of Mexico e-book
- +1 coaching session
- Waves, Water, Underwater!
- Everything you need to know to paint the ocean, waterfalls, dolphins and much much more!
- 17 Exclusive Videos for $47
The Gold Package
- Full access to everything spray paint! For One Full Year!
- +3 coaching sessions
- +Airbrush Setup Videos
- Over 300 Spray Paint Art lesson Videos!