Yes! Absolutely! And it’s a cool way to make things easier for yourself if you want a lot of dark stuff in the front of your painting. Stuff like grass, trees, rocks works well…. see how in this video
If you want to take your spray paint art to the next level, visit
and sign up as a basic or gold member to learn what you need to really master the spray can.
If you would like some free tips and tricks, just subscribe to me on Youtube so that you will be notified each time I upload a video with free spray paint art tips and techniques.
Here’s my channel URL
Also please say hi on Facebook and check out our huge gallery of spray paint art pictures.
I welcome your friendship and your comments.
- At least 5 Videos a month
- +Secrets of Mexico e-book
- +1 coaching session
- Waves, Water, Underwater!
- Everything you need to know to paint the ocean, waterfalls, dolphins and much much more!
- 17 Exclusive Videos for $47
The Gold Package
- Full access to everything spray paint! For One Full Year!
- +3 coaching sessions
- +Airbrush Setup Videos
- Over 300 Spray Paint Art lesson Videos!